About GCHS Boosters
Our goal is to generate funds that may be used to purchase items that are not in the budgets of our athletic programs.
Some of our purchases over the past few years include:
- New scoreboard on the athletic field
- New “Rams” Cross-Country Tent
- iPads for the Coaches to use for real-time feed back during training
- Misting fans for hot weather
- Warm ups for various sports
- Travel Bags for various sports
- Water bottles for all sports
- Championship T-shirts for Regional, Sectional or State participants
- Meal money for over night competitions
- New PA System for the outdoor fields
- Weight Room Equipment
- New Baseball Scoreboard
- Softball / Baseball Battings Cages
- Track Pole Vault Equipment
- “GCHS” and “RAMS” lettering on the Athletic Field
- Sponsor of the Annual Athletic Awards Night
- …and more!
Most of our money is generated by concession stands that are operated by volunteers and special fundraising events held during the year.
See our Fundraising page to view our events and programs.
We also have a Spirit Wear program that offers Rams Spirit Wear for every season.
Without the help of our athletic & band parents, none of this would be possible.
We encourage parents of our athletes to get involved with the Booster Club.
Not only are you helping your children and the athletic programs, but it’s a great way to get to know fellow parents and your athlete’s coaches and teachers!